Family Update

Here it is June and I haven't updated the blog for over six months!! Sorry, just really crazy around here. The boys are out of school and Molly is ready to go to "Big School" with her bros. She will be 3 next weekend!! We have a huge summer planned and can't wait to share photos with all of you. Here are a few from the past few months and I look forward to posting more through out the summer. I promise! Have a great summer.
Love,

Josie



Monday, July 21, 2008

T-Ball 2008

Baseball rules!!















Clayton got to fill in for a team that didn't have enough players. He loved every minute of it!

























Home run!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Josie

Nice blog. Great Pics

Brad Anderson

Rynida said...

Okay! I will try again! This idea is great! I love all the pictures! I think I should try one for Barry and I. I mainly use Myspace for my blogs but I don't think any of the family has that type of account :) We can't wait to see ya'll on Aug. 9th!
Love,
Rynida

Nancy said...

Hey there Josie...Thanks for notifying me of THE HEARNE BAD CATS blog----great idea !! What can I say..your little Molly Elizabeth is beautiful !! She will need both of her big brothers in a few years to ward off all the boys !! Can't wait to see her for real----and hold her.

Love you, Nancy